Leadership and excellence in delivering high quality clinical
services should be expected when you choose one of our hospitals.
We are constantly auditing and reviewing our clinical practice to
ensure we can provide the very best clinical outcomes.
All staff are rigorously assessed prior to joining us and we
ensure they have the very best experience and training. All staff
are trained to deliver the highest possible standards of care and
many of our consultants have existing NHS contracts and are only
appointed after thorough vetting by a group of their peers as well
as hospital management.
Our commitment to you, the ‘Ramsay Way’
Care delivered in privacy, with compassion, dignity and
- In a safe and clean environment
- By a friendly, efficient team who ensure you
are involved in decisions about your treatment and aim to promote
- With information that ensures you are
well-informed about your choices, provided in a way that you can
- By staff who are aware of, understand and
recognise your social and cultural diversity, values and
- With priority given to good clinical practice
supported by modern technology and equipment
- In surroundings designed to promote well
being and comfort
Clinical information for patients