If you are considering cosmetic surgery, you want to be sure you make the right choice with a hospital and surgeon you can trust.
Why not come along to our cosmetic surgery event where you will have the opportunity to meet Miss Lyndsey Highton - Cosmetic Surgeon, for a one to one discussion.
Miss Highton is a female Consultant Plastic and Breast Surgeon based at The Nightingale Centre, Manchester University NHS Trust. She specialises in breast surgery, breast reconstruction and cosmetic breast and body contouring surgery. Her clinical interests include; Cosmetic Surgery; Breast Augmentation; Breast Reduction of Mastopexy; Abdominoplasty; Brachioplasty; Thigh Lift; Gynaecomastia; Breast Surgery; Breast Cancer Surgery; One-Stop Breast Clinic; Breast Reconstruction; Oncoplastic Breast Surgery; Symmetrising Breast Surgery; Risk-Reducing Mastectomy and Reconstruction.
Why come along?
• Get the advice you need both before and after surgery from our experts.
• Visit Euxton Hall Hospital and see the facilities first hand.
• Meet members of the cosmetic team who will be able to answer all your questions.
• Discuss any of the cosmetic treatments available at Euxton Hall Hospital.
Places are limited so please call us to reserve your space on 01257 446855 or using the form below.
- Seek advice from a professional and experienced expert with no obligation to commit
- Opportunity to meet our dedicated private patient manager who will guide you through your journey from start to finish
- Visit Euxton Hall Hospital and see our facilities first-hand