Who should attend?
If you are suffering with varicose veins and would like to find out more information and explore your options for treatment, with no obligation to commit.
What to expect?
This session will give you the unique opportunity to have a complimentary one-on-one advice session with Consultant General Surgeon, Mr Asad Rahi.
This does not replace the full consultation required before surgery but is a great way to find out more details and ask any questions you may have, clinical and non-clinical.
Why come along?
• Seek advice from professional and experienced surgeon to discuss treatment options before committing to next steps
• Seek further advice on a treatment or service you are not sure about
• Visit Fulwood Hall Hospital and see the facilities first-hand
How many spaces are available?
Places are limited, simply call us on 01722 965 225 or use the online form below to book your place.
- Seek advice from a professional and experienced expert with no obligation to commit
- Opportunity to meet our dedicated private patient manager who will guide you through your journey from start to finish
- Visit Fulwood Hall Hospital and see our facilities first-hand