If you are considering cosmetic surgery, you want to be sure you make the right choice with a hospital and surgeon you can trust.
Why not come along to our cosmetic surgery event where you will have the opportunity to meet Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Mr Stuart Mckirdy for a complementary one to one discussion with no obligation to proceed.
Mr Mckirdy's clinical interests include skin - lumps, bumps, moles, scar revision, wrinkles and lines, laser resurfacing, skin cancers. Breast - reduction, augmentation (enlargement), mastopexy (uplift), reconstruction (following breast cancer). Face - lines and wrinkles, face-lift, neck lift, brow lift, eyelid surgery. Body contouring - abdominoplasty (tummytuck), arm reduction, thigh lift, buttock lift, body lift and liposuction.
Why come along?
• Get the advice you need both before and after surgery from our experts
• Visit Fulwood Hall Hospital and see the facilities first hand
• Meet members of the cosmetic team who will be able to answer all your questions.
• Discuss any of the cosmetic treatments available at Fulwood Hall Hospital.
Places are limited so please call us to reserve your space on 01772 965225 or using the form below.
- Seek advice from a professional and experienced expert with no obligation to commit
- Opportunity to meet our dedicated private patient manager who will guide you through your journey from start to finish
- Visit Fulwood Hall Hospital and see our facilities first-hand