Who should attend?
This is a perfect opportunity for anyone who is considering a cosmetic surgery procedure and would like expert advice on treatments avaliable, with no obligation to commit.
What to expect?
You will get the opportunity to have a complimentary one-on-one advice session with Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Mr Ian Whitworth.
This does not replace the full consultation required before surgery but is a great way to ask any questions you may have, clinical and non-clinical so you can make an informed decision.
Why come along?
• Seek advice from professional and experienced consultans to discuss treatment options before committing to next steps
• Opportunity to meet our dedicated private patient manager who will guide you through your journey
• Seek further advice on a treatment or service you are not sure about
How many spaces are available?
Places are limited, simply call us on 01772 910316 or use the online form below to book your place as soon as possible to avoid dissapointment.
- Seek advice from a professional and experienced expert with no obligation to commit
- Opportunity to meet our dedicated private patient manager who will guide you through your journey from start to finish
- Visit New Hall Hospital and see our facilities first-hand