Who should attend?
If you are you experiencing hand, wrist and finger issues and considering treatment options for your symptoms.
What to expect?
This session will give you the unique opportunity to have a complimentary confidential one-to-one conversation with Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Mr Miranda.
This does not replace the full consultation required before surgery but is a great way to ask any questions you may have clinical and non-clinical or get a second opinion to make an informed decision.
Why come along?
• Seek personal advice and reassurance directly from a professional and experienced consultant with no obligation to commit
• Opportunity to meet our dedicated private patient manager to discuss the full cost of treatment and options available to you
• Visit Tees Valley and see the facilities first-hand
How many spaces are available?
Places are limited, simply call us or use the online form below to book your place.
- Seek advice from a professional and experienced expert with no obligation to commit
- Opportunity to meet our dedicated private patient manager who will guide you through your journey from start to finish
- Visit Tees Valley Hospital and see our facilities first-hand