Who should attend?
If you are suffering with joint pain come along and seek advice from our expert, discover routes to diagnosis and discuss treatment options. Seize the moment, don't let hip and knee pain stop you from doing the things you love!
What to expect?
This session will give you the unique opportunity to have a complimentary confidential one-to-one advice session with Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Mr Webb.
This does not replace the full consultation required before surgery but is a great way to ask any questions you may have clinical and non-clinical or get a second opinion to make an informed decision.
Why come along?
• Seek personal advice and reassurance directly from a professional and experienced consultant with no obligation to commit
• Opportunity to meet our dedicated private patient manager who will guide you through your journey from start to finish
• Visit Tees Valley and see the facilities first-hand
Call us on 01642 929409 or use the online form below to book your place as soon as possible to avoid dissapointment.
- Seek advice from a professional and experienced expert with no obligation to commit
- Opportunity to meet our dedicated private patient manager who will guide you through your journey from start to finish
- Visit Tees Valley Hospital and see our facilities first-hand