Stourside Hospital, Stourbridge
Stourside hospital is an extension of services being delivered by West Midlands Hospital in Halesowen. Location just 100 metres from the Lion Health surgery, Stourside is a single storey development of modern design.
The hospital will provide access to high quality, patient centred healthcare services for private, insured and NHS patients within the local community and further afield.
Services for patients include:
- Operating theatre with 2 recovery bays
- Ambulatory Unit with 6 pods, gender specific areas
- A C-Arm X-Ray for guided procedures
- 7 OPD Consulting Rooms and 2 Phyisotherapy Rooms
- 1 Treatment Room
- Mobile MRI and CT Scanner
- Patient waiting area and administrative office space
- Car parking area with 73 spaces with 4 electronic charging spots
Location: 60 Bradley Road