Leadership and excellence in delivering high quality clinical services should be expected when you choose one of our hospitals. We are constantly auditing and reviewing our clinical practice to ensure we can provide the very best clinical outcomes.
All staff are rigorously assessed prior to joining us and we ensure they have the very best experience and training. All staff are trained to deliver the highest possible standards of care and many of our consultants have existing NHS contracts and are only appointed after thorough vetting by a group of their peers as well as hospital management.
Our commitment to you, the ‘Ramsay Way’
Care delivered in privacy, with compassion, dignity and respect:
- In a safe and clean environment
- By a friendly, efficient team who ensure you are involved in decisions about your treatment and aim to promote your independence
- With information that ensures you are well-informed about your choices, provided in a way that you can understand
- By staff who are aware of, understand and recognise your social and cultural diversity, values and beliefs
- With priority given to good clinical practice supported by modern technology and equipment
- In surroundings designed to promote well being and comfort