Search for a Specialist
Mr Samer Sabbagh is a Consultant Urologist in Ashtead, Surrey who specialises in urological conditions.
Mr Samer Sabbagh is a Consultant Urological Surgeon at St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust where he leads the Benign prostate and core Urology services. He developed multiple interests including: General Urology and Benign prostatic enlargement, Diagnostics and endoscopy, hematuria- blood in pee,Bladder and pelvic pain syndrome, Urinary infections, Urinary retention,peno-scrotal problems, Urinary stones, Erectile dysfunction, in addition to Urological cancers.
Initial consultation fee will not exceed £200 and follow-up consultation fee will not exceed £140.
He qualified in 1995 at Aleppo University, Syria and received the highest Surgical and Urological Training in the country. In the year 2000, he pursued his career in the UK and during the whole training period managed to acquire multiple national and international qualifications:
• Certificate of Specialization Registration in Urology Ministry of Health – Syria 2001
• Certificate of the Arab Board of Urology (CABU) Council of Arab Board of Medical specializations 2004
• Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh – (MRCS -Ed) The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2004
• Fellowship of the European Board of Urology- ( FEBU) - The European Board of Urology EBU 2008
• Fellowship of the Royal college of Surgeons – Urology section FRCS (Urol) Intercollegiate Specialty Board of Urology in the United Kingdom 2012
He has also continued with more specialised training which included:
• Diploma in Laparoscopic Urological Surgery - Strasbourg University, France 2011
• Mentorship training for Transurethral enucleation of prostate using bipolar energy (TUEB) - Germany 2015
Samer has a special interest in research and has won the best research poster award of the North West of England in 2005. He is also interested in teaching and currently chairs the St George’s Urology Department Educational meetings. He teaches Medical students and nurses at St George’s University and at the Royal College of Surgeons courses, and plays the role of clinical and Educational supervisor for Urology trainees.
Samer presented his work nationally and internationally and he has publications at the national and international peer reviewed journals of Urology.
St George's University