Mr Stephen Gordon is a Consultant Urologist at Ashtead Hospital in Surrey.
• Kidney stones - Laser treatment, Shockwave Lithotripsy, PCNL (Keyhole Surgery)
• Male Infertility and Sexual Health – DNA Fragmentation, Miscarriage, Sperm retrieval, Erectile and Ejaculatory function.
• Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) - Urolift, Prostate Artery Embolisation, Holmium laser (HoLEP).
• Prostate Cancer - Screening with MRI, Diagnosis, MRI-Ultrasound Transperineal prostate biopsy, Multi-disciplinary treatment.
• Rapid assessment and diagnosis of blood in the urine and for suspected cancer
• Rapid assessment of testicular pain or swelling.
• Initial consultation fee will not exceed £204 and follow-up consultation fee will not exceed £144.
Mr Gordon trained at St.Bartholomew’s Hospital and specialised in Urology throughout the South East of England gaining wide experience of all urological conditions and treatments.
He has undertaken a fellowship in the treatment of kidney stones at Guys & St.Thomas’ Hospital
British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS)
BAUS sections of Endourology and Oncology
Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
Royal Society of Medicine
Epsom and St Helier NHS Trust