Search for a Specialist
Mr Amr Emara is a Consultant Urologist at Berkshire Independent Hospital who specialises in Renal cancers and Minimally invasive prostate treatments
- Specialised laparoscopic and open surgery for renal cancers including Cryotherapy (tumour Freezing) minimally invasive technique
- Diagnostic prostate cancer procedures including template biopsy and MRI-targeted approach.
- Special interest in the focal prostate cancer treatment using both HIFU and Cryo ablative techniques
- Prostate enlargement symptoms management.
- Green-light Laser treatment for benign enlargement of prostate.
- Minimally invasive steam therapy for prostate enlargement (Rezum) - new treatment recently introduced to UK.
- General scrotal and penile urological conditions.
- Urological stone problems.
- Open and laparoscopic ureteric and kidney reconstructive procedures.
- Bladder cancer diagnostics, endoscopic management and surveillance.
- Management of overactive bladder symptoms including endoscopic injections.
- Management of urinary infections.
- Fellow of Royal college of surgeons (Urology) - FRCS(Urol)
- Fellow of European Board of Urology - FEBU
- Doctorates degree in Urology - MD
- Master degree in Urology - MSc
- Member of the British Association of Urologist - BAUS
- Member of the Royal college of Surgeons of England - MRCS
Hampshire Hospitals foundation Trust