Search for a Specialist
Mr Jones is a Consultant Gynaecologist (except urogynaecology) at Euxton Hall Hospital in Lancashire
All aspects of general gynaecology except urogynaecology. Mr Jones is especially interested in menstrual disorders, hormone disorders and fertility.
· Cervical Screening
· Contraceptive Advice including Female Sterilisation
· Endometrial Ablation For heavy periods
· Hysterectomy – Abdominal and vaginal
· Hysteroscopy – Endoscopic examination of womb
· Laparoscopy – Endoscopic examination of pelvis
· Menopause & HRT
· Mirena IUS – For troublesome menstruation
· Ovarian Cancer Screening Bloods and Scan
· Pelvic Floor Surgery – For prolapse and incontinence
· Pelvic Pain Management
· Pelvic Ultrasound
· Physiotherapy in conjunction with specialist physios
· Plastic Surgical Procedures following childbirth
· Sexual difficulties
Mr Jones is a Consultant Gynaecologist working in the North West of England with over 20 years experience specialising in menstrual disorders, endometriosis and pelvic pain, hormonal problems (including PCO and menopause), smear abnormalities, pelic floor disorders (prolapse) and other women’s health issues.
Mr Jones qualified in 1987 and completed his training in the Mersey region. He has worked as a research fellow in the Reproductive Medicine Unit at the Liverpool Women’s Hospital before taking up a consultant post at Ormskirk DGH where he worked for 10 years.
Mr Jones prides himself on the quality of gynaecological care provided to his patients. His team of supportive professionals provide an individualised and holistic approach to gynaecological care in comfortable and supportive surroundings.
Liverpool MB CHB 1987
MRCOG – 1993
British Menopause Society
Mon 09:00 – 16:50 Fri 09:00 – 16:50