Search for a Specialist
Miss Heather Allen-Coward is a Consultant Gynaecologist in Caterham, Surrey who specialises in endometriosis and pelvic pain.
Miss Allen-Coward treats a variety of conditions however her interests include Endometriosis and pelvic pain, Heavy menstrual bleed, Early pregnancy problems and poor Obstetric history
She completed her specialist training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in London, Kent and Sussex, obtaining the Certificate of Completion of training in 2012. This included a two year fellowship at the world renowned Harris Birthright Research Centre for Fetal medicine, Kings College London. Here, her primary research interest was in the area of pre-term labour.
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists
- British Maternal and Fetal Medicine Society
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Member of the Croydon Medical Society
- Faculty of Reproductive and Sexual Health
Croydon University Hospital