Search for a Specialist
Mr Jamal Siddiqi is a Consultant Oral & Maxillo Facial Surgeon specialising in facial injuries, neck lumps, jaw problems and throat cancer.
Mr Siddiqi's main areas of clinical interest are cancer surgery and aesthetic surgery.
Further speciality interests include:
- Lips and mouth (lumps, patches, ulcers)
- Facial disfigurement, accidents, serious injuries
- Neck lumps
- Head lumps
- Jaws (bones of the face not of normal shape or position)
- Jaw joint problems
- Upper throat (possible cancerous patches, lumps)
- Aesthetic to reduce ageing related changes of the face and eyelids
- Skin cancer (head and neck) provision
Mr Siddiqi qualified as a Maxillofacial Consultant in 2006 on the Southwest maxillofacial rotation. He trained at teaching hospitals including St Georges, London; St James’, Leeds; and Bristol Royal Infirmary. He then undertook further cosmetic surgery training in Bristol, Cambridge, London and Poole.
Mr Siddiqi is a full time Consultant in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery based in three hospitals in Essex.
Mr Siddiqi is a member of the General Medical Council, General Dental Council, British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the MDU.