Mr Antony Wilkinson is a Podiatric Consultant at Park Hill Hospital, Doncaster who specalises in foot and ankle surgery.
Mr Wilkinson’s clinical interests include;
• Hammer Toe
• Flat Feet
• Tendon injuries
• Heel Pain
• Sports Injuries
• Diagnostic Ultrasound/Guided Injections
• Shock Wave Therapy
• Bunion Surgery
• Forefoot deformity
• Ingrowing toenails
Mr Wilkinson graduated from the Northern College of Podiatry in 1990 and quickly became interested in the surgical aspect of the profession. Following completion of the MPodA exam in 1994 he began training as a Podiatric Surgeon in South Derbyshire gaining Fellowship of the Podiatry Association in 1997.
After gaining his fellowship in Podiatric Surgery in 1997, Mr Wilkinson continued his training as an SpR in Podiatric Surgery before being appointed as a Consultant Podiatric Surgeon in 2000. He is employed as Consultant and Clinical Head of Podiatric Surgery with Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust as well as offering NHS and Private treatments with Ramsay Park Hill Hospital Doncaster and Holywell Healthcare in Chesterfield.
Mr Wilkinson has been involved in the political side of the profession being elected to the Faculty Board and subsequently holding the position of Regional Chair of the Northern Region, Vice Dean of the Faculty of Surgery and latterly Dean of the Faculty of Podiatric Surgery, a position he held until 2012.
Additionally, Mr Wilkinson has been elected to fellowship, faculty of Podiatric medicine Royal College of physicians and surgeons of Glasgow.
Fellowship is a demonstration of commitment to the College and an acknowledgement of an individual's contribution to podiatric medicine, its standards and practice.
Clinical performance has been independently measured using a structured 360 degree review. This process involves feedback from both clinical staff and patients.
- Chair: Clinical governance committee, Ramsay Park Hill Hospital – 2014-Present
- Member: Medical advisory committee, Ramsay Park Hill Hospital – 2007-Present
- Dean: Faculty of Podiatric Surgery, College of Podiatry – 2010-2012
- Vice Dean: Faculty of Podiatric Surgery – 2009-2010
- Regional Dean: Northern region – 2007-2010
- Examiner: Part 1 Surgical Fellowship – 2006-2010
- Examiner: Part 2 Surgical Fellowship – 2004-Present
- Visiting Lecturer MSc: Glasgow Caledonian University – 2010-Present
- Visiting Lecturer MSc: Huddersfield University – 2010-Present
- CHAIR: Medical advisory committee, Ramsay Park Hill Hospital – 2019-Present
F Diploma in Podiatric Medicine. (D.Pod.M)
Part 1 Primary Fellowship of the Podiatry Association (M.Pod.A)
Advanced cardiac life support provider and instructor
Part 2 Fellowship of the Podiatry Association (F.Pod.A)
Doncaster Bassetlaw Trust
Tuesday & Thursday