Search for a Specialist
Mr William Loh is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Ormskirk, Merseyside who specialises in upper limb surgery and trauma.
Hand and Upper Limb Surgery & Trauma.
• Arthroscopic shoulder surgery (Instabiliy, Labral Pathology, Rotator Cuff Disease, Impingement syndrome etc)
• Arthroscopic wrist surgery (Ganglionectomy, Carpal instability, Scaphoid Fracture, Scaphoid Non-Union, TFCC Injury, SNAC, SLAC etc)
• Arthroplasty of the Hand and Upper Limb
• Rheumatoid Hand and Wrist Surgery
• Osteoarthritis Hand and Wrist Surgery
• Common Hand and Wrist Surgery (Endoscopic carpal tunnel release etc)
• Routine Elbow Conditions (Tennis elbow, cubital tunnel syndrome, radial tunnel syndrome etc)
Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at the University of Liverpool
Honorary Clinical Tutor at Edge Hill University
Ex-Associate Professor of Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Malaya
British Orthopaedic Association
Ormskirk & Southport
Wednesday am (alternate) Friday all day (weekly)