Search for a Specialist
Dr Raghava Reddy is a Consultant in Staffordshire specialising in Diabetes, Endocrinology & General medicine
• General Medicine – multi-system pathology
• Diabetes Mellitus: Type 1, Type 2, other causes, including those on insulin pumps.
• Endocrinology: including pituitary, adrenal, gonadal, thyroid, calcium and parathyroid disorders.
• Polycystic ovary syndrome diagnosis and management.
• Lipid disorders
• Obesity: investigation and management
• Osteoporosis screening
Dr Reddy completed his specialist training from Oxford Deanery and has been working as Consultant physician with an interest in Diabetes, Endocrinology & General internal medicine / Acute Medicine at County Hospital, Stafford (University Hospital of North Midlands) since 2011.
He has helped to develop several pathways to improve patient care at County Hospital. As a Honorary lecturer, he is involved with Keele undergraduate medical student teaching and postgraduate medical training. He is also a Royal College of Physicians PACES examiner
Dr Reddy’s specialist expertise covers a broad spectrum of hormonal disorders, diabetes related issues and various general medical problems.
Professional Memberships: General Medical Council, Royal College of Physicians, British Endocrine Society, Diabetes UK, Association of British Clinical Diabetologists, British Medical Association.