Dr Rajpar consults on all general dermatological problems in adults, and also has the following areas of specialist interest (in no specific order):
- Mole checks and Dermoscopy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne, rosacea and acne scarring
- Cutaneous, reconstructive and Mohs micrographic surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology (including problem complexions, dermal fillers and chemical peels)
- Hair disorders
- Hair transplantaion
- Lasers including hair removal, vascular, rejuvenation, fractional and ablative
- Photodynamic therapy
Dr Rajpar qualified from the University of Birmingham Medical School in 2000, with the prestigious Gold Medal which is awarded to the best medical student. He also achieved a record number of faculty prizes, scholarships and distinctions.
Dr Rajpar subsequently trained in general medicine to become a diplomat of the Royal College of Physicians, before specialising exclusively in Dermatology. Following this, Dr Rajpar completed a Fellowship in Cutaneous Surgery, Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology at a leading centre in New Zealand.
Dr Rajpar is a recognised specialist in the field of skin disorders. He has made several national and international presentations, written numerous peer-reviewed papers, and authored a leading dermatology textbook.
- British Association of Dermatologists British Society for Dermatological Surgery
- American Society for Mohs Surgery
- International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery
University Hospital Birmingham, new Queen Elizabeth Hospital.