Search for a Specialist
Mr Babar Elahi is a consultant at West Midlands Hospital specialising in the diagnosis and management of Glaucoma
- Diagnosis and management of Glaucoma including medical treatment, surgical treatment and laser treatment.
- Diagnosis and management of cataract including sutureless small incision cataract surgery with intra ocular lens implant.
-Diagnosis and Management of General Ophthalmology complaints,
Mr Elahi is an expert in ophthalmology specialising in the diagnosis and management of Glaucoma including medical treatment, surgical treatment and laser treatment, He also specialises in cataract surgery and General Ophthalmology complaints.
Mr Elahi started his specialist training in Ophthmology at The National Institute of Ophthalmology – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. After moving to UK, he persuaded his career in Ophthalmology. He obtained his Fellowship in Ophthalmology from Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow. He completed specialist training in Ophthalmology through the West Midlands School of Ophthalmology Birmingham.
Mr Elahi has specialist interests in Glaucoma management and he has obtained the prestigious fellowship in Glaucoma Surgery from Oxford University.
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
Russells Hall Hospital, Dudley