Search for a Specialist
Mr Waites specialises in:
- Lower limb arthroplasty (Total Hip Replacement, Total Knee Replacement
- Unicompartmental knee replacement
- Patellofemoral replacement
- High Tibial Osteotomy)
- Knee ligament injuries and reconstructive surgery
- Knee arthroscopic surgery
- Hip arthroscopy
Mr Matthew Waites is an expert in lower limb arthroplasty including total hip replacements, hip arthroscopy, total knee replacements and knee arthroscopic surgery.
His qualifications include:
- BSc (hons)
- FRCS(Ed) (Tr&Orth)
He also gained a Research Fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital, MD, USA and a Clinical and Research Fellowship with Prof. W Bruce and Prof W Walsh, Sydney, Australia.
British Medical Association,
British Orthopaedic Association
British Association for Surgery of the Knee (BASK) American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Russells Hall Hospital, The Dudley Group of Hospitals
Thursday(AM), Alternate Mon(PM) and Tues(AM) subject to arrangement