Search for a Specialist
Mr Navin Furtado is a Consultant Neurospinal Surgeon in Halesowen, West Midlands who specialises in all spinal disorders
- Management of complex spinal pathology
- Spine trauma and reconstruction
- Degenerative spinal disorders (whole spine)
- Spinal tumours
- Back pain
Mr Furtado is an expert in the management of complex spinal pathology, spine trauma and reconstruction, degenerative spinal disorders (whole spine), spinal tumours and back pain.
He trained at Imperial College, London and completed higher neurosurgical training in the West Midlands.
Mr Furtado also completed further complex spine training in Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust (combined Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical training)
- Society of British Neurological Surgeons
- British Association of Spine Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham
Mondays 9.00am - 1.30pm