Search for a Specialist
Mr Shahzad's clinical interests include:
-Tests for recurrent Urinary tract infections
- Blood in the the water
- Prostate, bladder and kidney cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery ( Key Hole Operations) for kidney related conditions. Procedures include Laparoscopic Kidney surgery, Laser operation for prostate and kidney stones
- Hydrocele Repair
- Testicular Prosthesis
- Cystoscopy ( Telescopic Examination of Bladder), prostate biopsies.
Mr Shahzad is a consultant urologist and his clinical interests include laparoscopic surgery for kidney conditions, prostate, bladder and kidney cancer, vasectomies and circumcision.
He completed Basic Surgical training in Oxford Deanery, Higher specialty training in the West Midlands and he has achieved fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and European Board of Urology.
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow of European Board of Urology
- Fellow of Royal Society of Medicine
- Member of British Urological Association
- Member of European Association of Urology
- Member of American Association of Urology
Russells Hall Hospital
Monday and Tuesday