Search for a Specialist
• Foot pain, muscle tendon and ligament conditions, bunion, Achilles tendon, ankle instability, ankle osteoarthritis, ankle pain, arthritis, bursitis, claw toes, contracture, fusion, hammer toe, joint instability, ligament injury, metatarsal, metatarsalgia, mortons neuroma, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatoid, steroid injection, swelling, unstable joint, hallux valgus, bunion, hallux rigidus, hammer toes, claw toes, metatarsal problems, painful flat foot. Minimally invasive foot surgery (Key Hole Surgery)
• 1st MTP joint replacement
• Sports related injuries
• Adult Acquired flat foot
• Ankle replacement
• Plantar Fasciitis (Key hole)
• Foot and Ankle Deformity correction
• Rheumatoid Foot and Ankle
• Diabetic Foot
Graduated from JIPMER, Pondicherry, India. He started his surgical career in Aberdeen, Scotland and completed Membership exams. He completed his National Orthopaedic Training Programme in the East Midlands working at various hospitals, including the Queen Medical Centre, Nottingham, Derby Hospitals and Kingsmill Hospital, Mansfield.
British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (BOFAS)
Fellow Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh) (FRCS –Tr&Ortho)
British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
British Medical Association (BMA)
Queens medical centre, Kings mill hospital.