Aftercare – the key to your success
Weight loss surgery is the first part of a long process, aftercare is the key to your success. Support is ultimately the one part of your journey that truly does make a real difference to your end goal.
When creating the Ramsay weight loss surgery aftercare programme we listened to patient feedback and have developed a programme guided by patients. Our programme will ensure you learn about and have the chance to get used to the changes in lifestyle and eating habits you will need to make to get the most out of your surgery.
Your aftercare package:
- Access to a team of specialist bariatric nurses – expert medical advice and regular medical reviews
- Access to the hospital out of hours service
- Access to a dietician - expert nutritional advice on making the most of the procedure you have chosen to have
- 2 x-ray adjustments and up to 6 clinical adjustments
- Access to your surgeon as clinically indicated
- Access to support groups for patients
With Ramsay Weight Loss Surgery your care doesn't end when your surgery does. Whether you are finding certain things difficult and would like advice, or if you have been highly successful with your weight loss efforts, the support groups at RWLS offer a positive, supportive and motivating environment in which to discuss and learn from your experiences.