What is SilkPeel?
SilkPeel is a safe, comfortable treatment suitable for all skin conditions. For example, SilkPeel treats:
- Dry skin
- Fine lines
- Tactile roughness
- Solar damage
- Oily skin
What type of skin conditions does silkpeel currently treat?
SilkPeel effectively treats all skin conditions including hyperpigmentation, acne, photodamage, dehydration and fine lines:
- Dehydration: Rehydrate dry, flaky skin and fine lines with the SilkPeel hydrating solution.
- Hyperpigmentation: Skin lightening solution revitalizes sun spots and successfully diminishes the damaging effects of the sun to restore skin tone.
- Acne: The acne solution targets oily areas and comedones to clear and refresh the skin.
What exactly is SilkPeel?
A. SilkPeel’s ‘wet abrasion’ exfoliates the skin and simultaneously infuses a topical dermaceutical, addressing your specific skin condition and stimulating new cell growth to give your skin the revitalization you want.
Is it safe?
A. Yes, SilkPeel is a safe, comfortable treatment. You are no longer exposed to the hazards of particulate microdermabrasion with the SilkPeel’s crystal-free technology. The equipment is thoroughly disinfected between every procedure.
How long does the procedure take?
Treatments typically last about 20 minutes. Plus, because the SilkPeel delivers a dermaceutical during treatment, your post-treatment protocol is quick and easy.
Will there be any pain or discomfort?
The exfoliation may cause a mild tightening of the skin. Combined with the cool, moisturizing of the topical agents, your skin will feel healthy and smooth.
Do you have a topical for my skin?
SilkPeel addresses the most common skin conditions with topicals for hydrating, skin lightening and acne.
What will my skin look like after treatment?
Your skin will have an immediate, radiant glow that leaves you looking healthy and renewed.
Will I miss work or have to alter my social schedule?
SilkPeel is easily performed within an hour, so you can return promptly to your normal activities.
What do I need to do after treatment?
Your practitioner will customise a post-care regimen which may include moisturisers, cleansers, serums and sunscreen to enhance and maintain results.
How long does it take to notice results?
You will see visible results after the first treatment and will achieve optimal results after 4 to 6 treatments spaced 7 to 10 days apart, supplemented by a daily post-care routine.
Why is everyone raving about silk peel?
SilkPeel Dermalinfusion is the most advanced skin treatment available today. It is the only procedure that exfoliates and infuses skin specific dermaceuticals, leaving you with a fresher-feeling and better looking skin. Benefits include:
- Immediate skin improvement and simultaneous exfoliation
- Dermalinfusion, lymphatic, muscle and nerve point stimulation and evacuation
- Soothing and massaging treatment
- Immediate return to normal activities
- Patient-specific topicals to address your unique skin care needs
- Avoiding the hazards associated with particulate abrasion