Cancer Care (Oncology)
If you have been diagnosed with cancer - or even if you want screening or investigations for your peace of mind - being treated privately is an option you may want to consider.
Ramsay’s private hospitals offer a range of cancer screening and diagnostic procedures at a time convenient to you, and also offers treatment for some of the most common types of cancer. We offer the support of multi-disciplinary teams who will be working together to ensure you get the care which is right for you.
If you would like to discuss possible tests or treatment contact us.
Cancer screening and cancer treatment
The advantages can include:
- appointments can be arranged very quickly, reducing the time you have to to wait for either a diagnosis or treatment
- screenings and investigations (which may not be automatically available to you on the NHS) may be offered
- treatment and investigations are scheduled at a time to suit you
- a wider range of diagnostic tests, treatments and drugs may be available to the oncologist and surgeon looking after you. This means they can treat you in the way they think would be best for your condition
- if you stay overnight at a Ramsay hospital as a private patient, you will have a single en-suite room and à la carte menu
- as a private patient, you will enjoy all the benefits of our Premium Care package
Many of our patients have private medical insurance but others choose to pay for their treatment themselves.