Search for a Specialist
Mr Numan Hamza is a General, Laparoscopic (keyhole), and Upper GI Surgeon.
General, Laparoscopic (keyhole), and Upper GI Surgery.
MBChB, MRCS, MD, FRCS
The majority of my time is devoted to my family. I enjoy travelling and family union with my extended family. I enjoy reading especially books related to history.
• The Association of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland (AUGIS).
• The British Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society (BOMSS).
• The British Hernia Society.
• The Royal College of Surgeons of England
• The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust