Search for a Specialist
Rheumatoid arthritis and inflammatory arthritis, Systemic lupus erythematosus, Osteoporosis lead, Back pain and osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia and soft tissue rheumatism, scleroderma and connective tissue diseases. Vasculitis, Local steroid injection, skin and muscle biopsy.
General medicine - Headache, shortness of breath, chest pain, unexplained weight loss fatigue or fever Medicolegal work: personal injuries, retirement, negligence and compensation.
- MBChB, Masters degree in clinical rheumatology, Msc, (Manchester University)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physician (FRCP)
- Audit lead at Southport Hospital
- Hononary lecturer at Liverpool University
- Author of the masterclass rheumatology module by the Royal College of Physisic
- Author of the revision books for the Membership of the Royal College of Physicians
- British Society of Rheumatology
- Member of the Royal college of Physicians
- Member of the European league for Rheumatism
- Member of the Merseyside Vasculitis group
- National Osteoporosis Societies Medical Defence Union
Southport and Ormskirk Hospitals NHS Trust