Ramsay Health Care UK working in partnership with the NHS
3rd December 2020
Since March 2020, we have been working together with NHS Trusts across the country to deliver urgent care during the COVID-19 pandemic. Unprecedented strain has been placed on the health service, but the priority still remains the same, to ensure that patients can access the care they need. We are incredibly proud of our teams who have shown great teamwork, resilience and positivity in these uncertain and challenging times, whilst supporting the NHS and demonstrating our core value of #PeopleCaringForPeople.
The overall contribution provided by Ramsay teams includes:
- Over 65,000 NHS patients that required urgent care were treated.
- Over 11,000 patients have received cancer treatment.
- Over 17,000 patients received COVID-19 testing prior to treatment.
- Over 50,000 MRI and CT scans carried out.
- Over 900 new doctors have worked with Ramsay to deliver services.
- Over 200 Ramsay team members worked in local NHS hospitals.
- Over 500 items of kit and PPE provided to NHS Trusts.
- Over 20 IT connections made between Ramsay and NHS Trust systems to support patient care.